Jan 29, 2008

let me tell you 'bout the birds in the trees ...

2 :: 365

You know that little 50's tune, right? If not, I apologize for my seemingly boring post title. :)

I didn't mean for six days to pass since my last post, but the hard drive on our desktop has run amok. I still have my laptop, but Patrick has commandeered it to do his work. Fortunately, we were able to back up most of our files - but this one-computer-between-two business means that I will have much less time in front of the screen. I plan on compensating by focusing on my behind-the-scenes work and snatching some precious moments to put up posts when Mr. Montessori By Hand is sleeping.

I have this little twinkle bouncing around in my head - a bit of a crafting series, so to speak. Stay tuned - it should be fun!

Also - be sure to check the children's book list from time to time, as I'm constantly adding new titles. I added a button in the side bar so you don't have to go fishing for that particular post whenever you are looking for something in particular for your next library trip. Hope you find it useful!

xo,
Meg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi meg ........great to see you back.......i only discovered your blog six days ago and have been waiting for more!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've chosen you for the Excellent Blog Award (which is probably surprising because I never comment on your blog, but I do subscribe!) If you'd like to participate, check out my January 29th post: http://plentitude.blogspot.com/2008/01/thanks.html

Kate said...

let me tell you 'bout love...
when I was a kid that was one of my very favorite songs... good times...

Berlinswhimsy said...

Ah, bummer on the computer----I know how frustrating that can be! (Knock on wood for a good laptop right now).

I will keep checking back on your idea you mention...

And, I'm counting down the days for Emmeline...

Bethany said...

I can't wait to hear about what you've been thinking!! And I'm sorry to hear of your computer woes too. Thank goodness you could back up your files!!! I am STILL dealing with my missing files and photos from my hard drive crash!

thesunnyabyss said...

'let me tell you bout the birds and bees and the flowers and trees and the moon up above, anything you call looo-ooove' and I love your blog, thank you for sharing so much with us all :)

village mama said...

Thanks for letting us know about the constantly being updated children's book list!

julieree said...

what a beautiful photo. Bummer about the computer though! My sis and I had been sharing a computer for about 6 months and she just recently bought her own--and it seems such a luxury now! But then again there's something to be said for less time in front of the computer screen too. :)