Jul 6, 2007

summer totes

My summer break has officially begun! The first thing I did upon waking was to visualize and come up with a design for some sturdy, large, denim totes. One for me (big enough to fit the new Harry Potter book and several knitting projects while airport-hopping,) and the other is for my mom - an early birthday gift. She gets the pink-y of the two. Notice the dark, foreboding sky? I snapped these shots just in time! Speaking of weather, Mark Twain once said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in San Francisco." Um, Mark, you obviously didn't spend any time in Creel, Mexico.

I love the tie closing (found the idea here) and the pleats. I guess I've been into pleats lately.

Also, for you parents, I wanted to pass on this summer activity resource that I stumbled upon earlier today at Wise Craft. It seems to be a long and valuable list.

No comments: