Felt piece 10.5" x 11" (green)
Felt piece 10.5" x 2.75" (blue)
Small piece of sew-on velcro
1. Embroider letters onto small piece of felt. Hint: start with a piece of felt larger than 10.5" and cut to size after embroidery is finished. Then you can center the words.
2. Fold up one edge of the large piece of felt 3.75" to make a pocket. Pin in place.
3. Pin the smaller piece of felt to the top flap of the larger piece. Cut both layers to make rounded corners.
4. Blanket stitch around the whole pouch.
5. Blanket stitch the top edge of small felt piece.
6. Sew velcro in place.
For a Word file of Story Problems, sign up for the Montessori by Hand Yahoo group by clicking on the purple box in the sidebar. Over 40 word problems await you!